Useful Duty Drawback Links
Click on any of the links below for more information on duty drawback, its regulations and procedures.
- An act for laying a Duty on Goods, Wares, and Merchandises imported into the United States.
- NAFTA text in the U.S. Code
- Legislative information from the Library of Congress
- Court of International Trade cases
- Customs Rulings Online Search System (CROSS)
- Customs’ Duty Drawback website
- How to make a Freedom of Information Act Request
- How to make an Importer Trade Activity (ITRAC) Request
- Customs Informed Compliance Publications
- Customs Cargo Systems Messaging Service (CSMS)
CSMS is designed to provide information to users of Customs’ commercial trade interface systems (ACE, ABI and AMS).
- Search the Federal Register
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States Online Reference Tool
- The Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR)
- The World Trade Organization (WTO)
- The Journal of Commerce online
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization)
The world’s largest developer and publisher of International Standards
- Canada Customs Tariff
- Search the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- Search the United States Code
- The Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB)
- The United States International Trade Commission (USITC)
- The ITC Trade Database/DataWeb
Direct access to trade data; customized reports and instant answers.
- U.S. Census Bureau Foreign Trade Statistics
- C.J. Holt & Co., Inc. – The nations oldest Duty Drawback Specialist